The production of preform-based PET packaging is evolving rapidly in response to market trends and with the introduction of new technologies. Are you keeping up with these changes and opportunities? Are you taking the right steps to ensure your long-term success? Join Husky on March 22 to find out.
Our experts will share the top trends in preform-based packaging production and showcase the latest technologies that will help you succeed in the years ahead.
Who will attend?
● Brand Owners
● Food & Beverage Producers
● Preform Converters
We'll explore :
● The growing opportunity for preform-based applications
● How to adapt to evolving consumer preferences
● The increasing demand for sustainable packaging production and what you can do about it
● How expert system monitoring is giving producers a key competitive advantage
● The latest ways to increase production efficiency and output
Mr Supakdee Sodsriwiboon
Holds the position of Product Manager, Beverage Packaging for Husky Injection Molding Systems. Supakdee joined Husky in 2005 and since that time has held a variety of positions throughout the sales and sales support organizations in the areas of injection molding equipment for PET preform, beverage closure and packaging applications. In his current role, he is focused on technical solutions for PET systems and tooling for Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand. He holds a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and a Master of Economic from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
Matt Wang / Ringier Trade Media Ltd.
TEL: 886-4-2329 7318
Copyright © Ringier Trade.com. Copyright © Ringier Trade Media Ltd. © 2021.